30 things GIRLS should understand about GUYS
1. We’re not as perverted as you think we all are.
2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a piece of **** for us. (BAD WORD)
3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.
4. Don’t argue with us when we call you beautiful.
5. Don’t treat us like crap, what goes around comes around.
6. We know you’re pretty, that’s one of the reason’s we’re going out with you.
7. Don’t go into detail about your period. It scares us.
8. If you have cramps and we ask you what’s wrong, just tell us it’s that time of the month and nothing more.
9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.
10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.
11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It’s just wrong.
12. Don’t make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don’t.
13. When we tell you that you’re not fat, believe us.
14. We absolutely do not care about the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter
15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.
16. Just cause you think you’re always right, doesn’t mean that you don’t have to apologize when you do something “wrong.”
17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.
18. We can’t always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.
19. Don’t ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.
20. Never kick us in the nuts “just to see what we would say”. That’s just mean.
21. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.
22. Pamela Anderson’s boobs aren’t fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway.
23. Size doesn’t matter, except to idiots who don’t want a relationship.
24. PMS is not an excuse.
25. If you want us to put the seat down when we’re done, you should put it up when you’re done.
26. Don’t tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn’t turn us on.
27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach….. and maybe….oh never mind.
28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it’s just wrong.
29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want to be friends.
30. And last but not least: We know you’re not always right, but we’ll pretend like you are anyway.